DIHEF Scholarship Program Success Story: David M. Thomas, II
Awarded with a DIHEF scholarship, we have followed and financially supported David throughout his college career. We are proud to announce that he has just graduated this spring from North Carolina A&T University (NCAT) after four years of dedicated excellence.
Highlights from David M. Thomas, II’s college experience:
- David’s picture was used to promote the NCAT 2020 graduation
- He graduated magna cum laudeHe pledged Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity
- He was inducted into Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society
- During his 4 years of college he made the Dean’s List 7 times and made the Chancellor’s List once
- David secured a Bachelor’s of Science in Chemical Engineering
David has been accepted into The Wharton School of the University of PA to complete his MBA. He has moved to Texas and has started a job with Dow Chemical. We couldn’t be more proud of David and all of his accomplishments. Congratulations, David!